907-384-6716 DSN 317-384-6716
Building 600, Room A112
“It is my sincere desire to offer the best possible assistance to you in your efforts to find employment.” Michael C. Spann
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To assist eligible family members and military id card holders who are relocating as a result of a military sponsor’s PCS by providing accurate, timely information along with supportive services necessary to minimize the employment problems associated with such moves. ERP maintains liaison with the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (CPAC & NAF HRO) and other off post agencies, to provide a full range of employment related services and assistance to military id card holders in their job search, résumé development, and as necessary with the interview process. ERP posts and emails recent vacancy announcements to clients and provides referral service.
One of the BESTEST employment tool EVER!!!!
Alaska Department of Labor Job Fairs, Recruitment, and Workshops Schedule:
Click the Alaska Department of Labor Logo next under
Visit the links below to start your job search:
OTHER INPORTANT LINKS:
SIGN ME UP FOR A CLASS
1. Secure the Job of Your Dreams Synopsis: The following objectives are discussed: Goals and Assessment, Educational Resources, Résumé Preparation and Development, Marketing Yourself, and The 7 phases of a Job Interview. Additionally, a DVD from Jist Publishing on “Looking for Work with Attitude Plus!” is available for review.
2. Federal Résumé Process on USAJObs.gov or NAFJobs.org Synopsis: The following objectives are discussed: Search and apply for Appropriated funded positions via http://www.usajobs.gov. Search and apply for Non-Appropriated funded positions via http://www.nafjobs.org.
3. Civilian Résumé Process on Alexsys Synopsis: The following objectives are discussed: How to access, create a Résumé, search and apply for positions on http://alexsys.labor.state.ak.us.
4. The Interview Synopsis: An overview on how to make the right impression before, during and after the interview. Additionally a DVD from Jist Publishing on “Interview and Salary Negotiation” is available for review.
To begin / set up your account:
1) Click on Zip Code.
2) Select City and type in your zip code.
3) Click on "Create My Portfolio".
4) Go to: "My Portfolio".
5) Click on "My Career Plan" to start your inventory assessment then save and go to the next tab.
6) Click on "My Education and Work History" to begin building your resume.